Dearest friends, I am so sorry for the delay in announcing the winners for this Grand Christmas Giveaway 2016 Raffle Promo for our schedule has been crazy. In any case, I am so happy to finally announce the names today! Again, thank you so much to all our subscribers in the blog, followers and likers on our social media accounts as well as our rapidly growing YouTube community. We are truly blessed to be a part of your delicious lives and are looking forward to more fun, learning and growth with all of you. Also, we are thankful to our very generous partners for making this Grand Christmas Giveaway possible. May we all have a Christmas filled with love, joy and giving. And of course don’t forget the reason for this season. God bless everyone!
John Peter Bed & Breakfast – Romavel Hipolito
Note: The overnight accommodation will be at the Deluxe Family Room with Veranda and may only be claimed during weekdays: Monday to Thursday except holidays. Please contact John Peter Bed & Breakfast ahead of time for reservation
Box Yard Food Park – Kimberly Aquino
FoodRockers – Julie Ann Balbuena
Hungry Mouth – Mark Daniel Salonga
Surf Burger – Camille Quiambao (Gift Certificates valid until Dec. 31, 2016 only)
Sweet Bites 1 – Rosalie Mallari
Sweet Bites 2 – Evelyn Lim
Sweet Bites 3 – Jeffrey Nacua
Sweet BItes 4 – Racine Roxas
White Street 1 – Marrah Pabustan (Gift Certificates valid until Dec. 31, 2016 only)
White Street 2 – Lean Baltazar (Gift Certificates valid until Dec. 31, 2016 only)
- All gift certificates are Php500 worth
- Winners must confirm/respond with their full name on or before December 23, 2016, 11:59PM. This will be forwarded to the concerned establishment. Failure to confirm will FORFEIT the winner of the prize, which will then be raffled off anew
- Winners are encouraged to message the concerned establishment they won the voucher from before visiting to be sure that the establishment is open or available on the day of visit
- When claiming, winners must show the concerned establishment the notification they received from The BuckEat List and one ID for verification
- Gift certificates may be used until June 30, 2017 except for Surf Burger and White Street Coffee, which can only be used until December 31, 2016
- Gift certificates are consumable within one visit. Any expense over and above the value of the gift certificate must be shouldered by the winner.
- Gift certificates are not exchangeable to cash. Moreover, no monetary change will be given to the winner if he or she chooses to spend below the value of the gift certificate won.